Lose fat for good and be healthy by following Paleo diet. Learn the secrets that our Paleolithic ancestors knew to maintain a fit body.
Anyone who takes a sustained look at the obesity numbers in the present global population will notice that they are rising fast. Despite the advancement in technology, health care and education, people are still making mistakes in how they eat. The current state of obesity in the world in 2013 calls for a return to the paleo diet, the right way to cope with evolution. The present obesity debacle arises from the fact that people are taking up a lifestyle that is not optimal for their existence on earth and these behaviors leave the body with too many extra calories than it requires.
The Paleo Diet (also known as paleolithic diet, paleodiet, caveman diet, stone age diet and hunter-gatherer diet) is not a typical weight loss diet plan. It derives its philosophy from the fact that people who inhabited the earth more than 10,000 years ago did not eat any processed food yet they were healthy and not obese. They did not experience modern-day diseases like arthritis, cardiovascular complications and cancers. So based on this fact, anyone wishing to enjoy a healthy paleo diet and regain their health should simply ask themselves whether a caveman would eat what the person is about to eat. If the answer is yes, then it is a go-ahead for eating that particular food but if it’s no, then it would be a hint to stop taking the kind of food.
What you’ll learn:
- Chapter 1 – What Is This Thing The Paleo Diet?
- Chapter 2 – The Revitilization Of The Paleo Diet
- Chapter 3 – Is It All It’s Cracked Up To Be?
- Chapter 4 – Preparation For Your Paleo Diet
- Chapter 5 – What To Eat And What To Avoid
- Chapter 7 – A Day In The Life Of A Paleo Diet
- Chapter 7 – Common Mistakes To Avoid On The Paleo Diet
- Chapter 8 – And How Do I Shop For Food?
- And Much More!
- Includes Sales Page – Yes
- Includes Download Page – Yes
- Other Included Pages – Infographic
- Notable Reseller Extras – Graphics, Banners, Keywords, Report, Tweets, Promo Video
- Resale Rights – Yes
- Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Private Label Rights – Yes
- Giveaway Rights – Yes (without PLR/MRR)
- Offered as a Bonus – Yes
- Full Product Copyrights – Yes
- Full Graphic Copyrights – Yes
- May Modify Product – Yes
- Packaged with Other Products – Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites – Yes
- May Publish Offline – Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites – No