Learn How To Eat Healthy with Organic Food!
Organic foods are extremely popular because of their offered health benefits. Unfortunately, not all are aware of this as some are used to eating conventional foods.
Others don’t like to eat organic foods because of its cost. But, what they don’t know is that these foods can offer them more health benefits, which can help them fight diseases and other health risks that may cause death.
In this book, you will know everything about organic foods and why you should consider this kinds of foods in your daily meal. These foods may be quite expensive, but there are ways on how you can save money from buying such foods.
This book will show you how to buy organic foods, how to grow your own, and what benefits you could get from these foods.
- Chapter 01: Organic Foods Basics
- Chapter 02: Why Should You Eat Organic
- Chapter 03: How to Know If You Are Getting Organic Food
- Chapter 04: Buying Foods in Their Raw Form
- Chapter 05: Cook From Scratch
- Chapter 06: Buy In Bulk and Preserve
- Chapter 07: Buy In Season
- Chapter 08: Buy From Local Farmers
- Chapter 09: Grow Your Own Food
- Chapter 10: The Things to Avo
– 1 Ebook (PDF), 36 Pages
– 1 Salespage (HTML)
– 1 Ecover (PNG)
License Details:[YES] Can be used for your personal use
[YES] Can be given away or used for list building
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus with other things you sell
[YES] Can be added to paid or free membership sites
[YES] Can be offered through auction sites
[YES] Can sell with Resale Rights
[YES] Can sell with Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell with Private Label Rights
[NO] Ebook can be modified in any way